Advent Cirno VR Experience
A downloadable game for Windows
FIRST TRUE FINAL FANTASY VR GAME HYPE THE FISHING EXPERIENCE AND CANCELLED GAME DON'T COUNT
So Advent Cirno was just walkin' through the forest when suddenly she enters a random encounter!!!
Play as a prolific fan-made crossover character in a Titan Slayer/Swords of Gargantua/Touhou/Advent Children inspired VR game!
This game was originally made for a 9-day game jam and is mostly a playable tech demo.
How to Play:
- Summon swords to fight your enemies and hit enemies with your swords to defeat them (woah...)!
- You can dual-wield and two-hand swords! (Two-handing only available on Popsicle stick sword)
- Swords can be attached to the Popsicle stick sword to power it up!
- Assemble all your swords to activate Omnislash Version ⑨ for 9 high-powered strikes before the swords split apart
- Enemy attacks can be:
- Blocked - Raise your sword to meet their attack
- Parried - Swing your sword to meet their attack
- Dodged - Crouch down low or move to the side to avoid their attack
- Btw you can't die and there's no end to the game so play as long as your body will let you play
Be sure to define your own controls through the SteamVR interface, but default controls are listed below
HTC Vive Controls:
- Summon Swords: Hold down thumbpad until bar is full
- Toggle Grab: Press grip
Oculus Rift Controls (I didn't actually do any testing with Oculus):
- Summon Swords: Hold down thumbstick(?) until bar is full
- Toggle Grab: Press grip (oh lord)
Non-VR players welcome to spectate the VR player!
- Click in the game window to start looking!
- Control the spectator camera by pressing "WASD" to move and mouse to look around!
- Release your mouse by pressing "escape"!
Happy Cirno Day and have fun!
Full credits can be found in Credits.txt in the game download
Programming: Brogrammist AKA Jacky Yang
Sound Design: Brogrammist AKA Jacky Yang
Artist: Daiyan (Twitter)
3D Modelling: Brogrammist AKA Jacky Yang
|Tags||Anime, Boss battle, Fangame, final-fantasy, Low-poly, Swords, Touhou, Virtual Reality (VR)|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.